Resources and Publications
Online Course: Guide for Psychologists: Working with Clients with TBI
This course, developed as part of the T3 training project, consists of eight modules and is designed to serve as a resource for psychologists who encounter adult clients with traumatic brain injury in their clinical practice. Topics covered in these modules include:
- General Information about TBI
- Injury Severity
- Common Problems after TBI
- Emotional/Behavioral Issues after TBI
- Reasons for Referral
- Issues Related to Interventions
- The Neuropsychological Assessment
First time user and need to register…click here.
Already registered…click here.